Massage therapy, we're all about you.
Relax, unwind and have those aches and pains sorted out at today with an Massage Therapist.
The immediate benefits of a massage is a deep feeling of relaxation and calm. This occurs when our massage therapist prompts the release of endorphins - the brain chemicals that produce feelings of well-being.
Our massage therapy consists primarily of hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, specifically, the muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and joints for the purpose of optimising your health.
Before a session, your massage therapist will propose a personalised treatment plan based on an initial assessment and health history. Our massage therapist will work with your level of pain tolerance and goals throughout the session.
Our expert clinicians are highly trained in a wide range of massage disciplines
How can massage therapy help you?
- Anxiety and tension relief
- Back, neck or shoulder pain
- Headaches or migraines
- Managing and treating sports injuries
- Pre and postnatal conditions
- Reducing muscle pain and stiffness
- Assisting in the management of digestive
What types of massage does our clinic offer?
- Relaxation Massage- De-stress/loosen up the body.
- Remedial Massage - Muscle tension/chronic pain.
- Sports Massage - Aims to prevent and treat injuries while relieving muscle soreness and pain.
- Swedish Massage - Full body relaxation, with soft applied pressure techniques.
- And many other massage techniques to suit your individual needs and goals.
What types of Physiotherapy does our South Penrith clinic offer?
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Workers Compensation
- Mobile Services
- NDIS & Aged Care Services
- EXOS Casting